Thursday, August 8, 2013

Goo' Dubai :)

30.May.2013

And when finally all is packed and 5 minutes are left to sit down and look around, I realize that it’s over. Feeling happy and sad at the same time, I am turning this page, closing this book.

For two and a half years I was living a different life, in Dubai, I learnt so much, I experienced so many things that, from the bottom of my heart I say, Dubai was home to me.

Dubai, a city of contrasts, with so many people coming from so many different places with their own personal way of life, culture and Religion, a city that opened its doors to little me, a city that allowed me to be. And even if now I am leaving, I know that Dubai will always be a part of me and that the saudade I feel today is only good memories I will enjoy to remember always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment