Thursday, January 23, 2014

just how good does it feel...

How good does it feel when you enter a place full with lots of dear friends?

A few days ago, I went to a special event and I experienced this very special feeling of entering into a room filled with people I love. 

It was a very special event indeed, don't get me wrong, but what I will cherish is first and foremost the ambiance of gathering, friendship, love and purpose, all the things that make me be so grateful for having such dear dear friends. Of course, none of it was meant for me, but in the end, that didn't really matter; what matters is what each and everyone of us makes of the opportunities that are given to us, and that's just what I did: I did the most of an opportunity given to me and enjoyed as much the event as I enjoyed being with these special friends of mine, the kind of friends who welcome you with a true warm hug, the kind of friend and the kind of hug that makes us feel whole.

There are no words to really describe any of it, so it's just a matter of enjoying the ride.
It's amazing how it just feels nice. Just so very nice.

So, cheers to friendship! Old. New. Intense. Joyful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment