Monday, December 3, 2012

faith

and as I read the news today, between 'Vietnam war bomb kills 4 children' and '9 dead in Japan Tunnel collapse', and as I was already thinking how this week was already starting sadly, I see this...

NYPD officer's kindness sparks online sensation

it's like the sun splitting the dark clouds in the sky. it's how it made me feel anyway.

listening to my friends complaining about mortgages they can't pay, about the jobs they just lost, about people that just don't smile anymore, about families going apart because sadness is in everyone's hearts ; all this is just darkening my mind and my heart.

so seeing someone acknowledging someone's distress and opening his heart just because, this is just what I needed today.

Thank you stranger, today you have restored my faith in Humanity.

http://gulfnews.com/news/world/usa/nypd-officer-s-kindness-sparks-online-sensation-1.1113689?utm_content=1.1113689&utm_medium=RSS&utm_source=Feeds&utm_campaign=%3C%21%5BCDATA%5BNYPD_officer%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s_kindness_sparks_online_sensation%5D%5D%3E&localLinksEnabled=false&utm_term=%3C%21%5BCDATA%5BNews_RSS_feed%5D%5D%3E

No comments:

Post a Comment